Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Today.=)

Today I will begin the 1st portrait and in doing so, I will show you my tools and processes.
My picture will be of me. Here are a list of things I use.
As you can see, a mechanical pencil .7mm, a full lead graphite pencil, kneaded eraser, and regular eraser, plus a sharpener an bin, on just regular Walmart sketchbook paper.


  I begin with the eyes shading in that area going out. Then connecting them and going down.











Your finished proceed above the eye brows.


YOUR FINISHED WITH THE FOREHEAD NOW THE HAIR. AHH!!!
OmGoodness I'm beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Michael Linder said...

Its all crazy how this is just put together i know someone has questions pls ask. IDK how to explain how i draw.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are an amazing artist!!!!!